It’s no secret:We love Hoboken and Jersey City. We live here, work here, and help people buy, sell, and rent here. While many residents share our same affection for the local area, we
Here Is Why Jersey City Is About To Blow Up
Dated: April 14 2016
And if that list from THRILLIST isn't enough to convince you, here are 10 more that are worth a visit:
1. South House - Austin, TX comes to Jersey City, NJ
2. Madame Claude Café - BYO French bistro
3. Madame Claude Wine - French wine shop
4. Skinner's Loft - Bar, restaurant, rooftop
5. The Hamilton Inn - Brunch, lunch, dinner, late night
7. Sugartown Bakery Cafe - Life should be sweet
8. Razza Pizza Artigianale - The pizza! The pizza!
9. Cool Vines - Wines, beers, CHEESE
10. Light Horse Tavern - Modern American
With a degree in Design Marketing from Parsons School of Design, Jeremy Lindberg took the fashion world by storm for 18 years. He successfully worked his way through Paris, Los Angeles, and New York ....